About this event
What is a Child Friendly City? What have other cities done to create a child friendly city? What can we build on in Cork? Can we achieve a child friendly city for all children in Cork?
If you are interested in learning more, getting involved and connecting with others, join us for this two hour learning and brainstorming event, where we will be joined by:
- Adrienne Rodgers, Director of Services, Community Culture & Placemaking, Cork City Council,
- Laura Lundy, Professor of Children’s Rights, UCC,
- Anne McCusker, Programme Manager and Healthy City Co-ordinator, Belfast Healthy Cities,
- Kim Nordfeldt Thomsen, Child Friendly Cities Initiative Project Manager,
- Anders Lundsgaard, Director of Children and Youth, Billund Municipality, Denmark,
- Guest speakers from the city of Liverpool, and UNICEF Child Friendly Cities.
Presented by Let’s Grow Together! Infant & Childhood Partnerships, in partnership with Cork Healthy Cities and interagency working group members.